Okay, my lovelies, I have succumbed to being one of the masses, as in bloggers who have displayed their “Best Photographs for 2017”.
The angsting moments where I try to make a decision which ones I love and an explanation of why. It was a hard decision as every photo is a favourite for one reason or more.
Now showing you all in no particular order.
- Our first winter in France in the Northern Hemisphere, and, turning another year older. Celebrating that with a walk in the park, with something very French and decadent for lunch. One birthday, a walk in the park
- This photo was taken while wandering around Amsterdam, we loved this city for more than one reason. Amsterdam
- Walking the dogs, just the two of us with the other two out of sight. In all conditions, it was good to be outside stretching our legs. Of course, with Nellie and Louie appreciating it even more! Indeed I was happy, I was going for the more posed smile look! Did it work? Dedicated followers
- Spring in Switzerland, what a delight this experience was, even more, was meeting a wonderful, caring family and of course Fudge. Short and Sweet
- Talking of Fudge, we had some fantastic places to wander around, there was one which stood out. Neighbourhood Walks – Aubonne
- With time off in between housesits saw us venturing into a few new countries and fabulous museums. One, in particular, is worth more than one visit. Rijksmuseum
- With a return to the United Kingdom and a few more challenges, some welcome and some not so. One that I enjoyed conquering was my dislike of heights which is slowly waning I am pleased to say. Devon, an area and friends that hold a special place in our hearts A cuppa and a natter in Devon
- When it is shining up in the North of England she is a beauty and heading up to North Yorkshire is always a pleasure. Road trip to North Yorkshire
- We have been very fortunate to housesit in Turkey, meet a couple who gave us a friendly warm welcome and now we call them friends, not forgetting their lovable family members. Plus a revisit planned for 2018. Neighbourhood walks – Dalyan
- Wandering around a city that is one of the oldest in the world, was incredible and very humbling. Athens – Part2 – Antiquity and Creativity
- Last but not least, is our visit to Toledo. This was a city we could have spent much longer wandering around with more lingering on a seat to absorb all that is going on now and in the past. City of Three Cultures – Toledo
Here’s to even more clicking of those shutters for us all, in 2018.