Jude’s #2020PhotoChallenge during May is all about being creative with light.
I love how light changes with every hour, just a little and enough to make a difference to a photograph. For me, it is a source of never-ending inspiration. The best part about light is that it literally never goes out in the world.
It’s about our sunrise and someone else’s sunset.
It’s about never feeling totally alone.
Judes Photography Challenge.
Themes / Techniques:
Click on the links to view the assignments for that month if you want to plan your photography shoots.
- January: Composition and Framing
- February: Being Creative with Patterns
- March: Being Creative with Textures
- April: Being Creative with Lines
- May: BEING CREATIVE WITH LIGHT
- June: Being Creative with the Depth of Field
- July: Being Creative with Space
- August: Colour Theory
- September: What is the Point of View?
- October: Seascapes
- November: Black and White Photography
- December: Shape and Form
To learn more on participating head on over to read more Jude’s 2020 Photo Challenge
Jude’s latest post on lines can be viewed by clicking on the below link.
The Month of May is about being creative with LIGHT