The cobweb looks like the work of an eccentric architect seemingly with no idea what they’re doing. Finishing with a perfectly imperfect natural design. Which will be utilised by just one living creature. The spider. Sitting and waiting patiently, for it’s next victim and meal to visit.
It would seem that patience really is a virtue in achieving one’s goals.
The spider does it so well.
There was a fly, who sat on that flower, now devoured by that patient spider.
Judes Photography Challenge.
Themes / Techniques:
Click on the links to view the assignments for that month if you want to plan your photography shoots.
- January: Composition and Framing
- February: Being Creative with Patterns
- March: Being Creative with Textures
- April: Being Creative with Lines
- May: Being Creative with Light
- June: Being Creative with the Depth of Field
- July: Being Creative with Space
- August: Colour Theory
- September: What is the Point of View?
- October: Seascapes
- November: Black and White Photography
- December: Shape and Form
To learn more on participating head on over to read more 2020 Photo Challenge
Jude’s latest post on lines can be viewed by clicking on the below link.