Today, I’m participating in Jude”s #2020 Photo Challenge. This month’s challenge was about lines, the last week, it’s curving lines, leading your eye into the image. Which was no easy task, as I have a larger collection of the straight and narrow than squiggly ones. I do like that word Squiggly don’t you?
It took me all the way to Portugal, the year was 2016.
Here is what I found.
It was a typical late summer’s Portuguese day, the sun was shining and the place was pulsating with happy tourists and local folk.
We enjoyed this city immensely that we went back a second time.
Looking back on our time in this seemingly positive, visually stimulating country with it’s most amazing tiles and architecture are filled with happy memories. Luckily for many of us we can all take the opportunity to relive our travelling days via photographs.
Judes Photography Challenge.
Themes / Techniques:
Click on the links to view the assignments for that month if you want to plan your photography shoots.
- January: Composition and Framing
- February: Being Creative with Patterns
- March: Being Creative with Textures
- April: Being Creative with Lines
- May: Being Creative with Light
- June: Being Creative with the Depth of Field
- July: Being Creative with Space
- August: Colour Theory
- September: What is the Point of View?
- October: Seascapes
- November: Black and White Photography
- December: Shape and Form
To learn more on participating head on over to read more 2020 Photo Challenge
Jude’s latest post on lines can be viewed by clicking on the below link.